HOME > Technology Transfer > Overview
Technology Transfer means RIST may allow third parties to use its research results.
- Technology Transfer
- Intellectual property rights (Patent rights, utility models, know-how, computer program, semi-conductor circuit arrangement design)
- Technology support (facility setting, design, application service)
- Prototype product manufacturing technology developed by RIST
Definition of Technology Transfer (Article 2 of the Technology Transfer Promotion Act)Technology Transfer means transfer from the owner to other parties, of patent rights, utility models, design semi-conductor arrangement design, capital goods produced using technologies, and software from.
- Type of Transfer
- Non-exclusive: technology transfer to various people or organizations at lower cost
- Exclusive: for a higher fee people or organizations can hold exclusive right to the technology
- Support for commercialization of RIST's Patent Rights
- For the licensed technologies of RIST
- Support programs: Research expenses of RIST and finance support from government
- RIST's commercialization support of licensing technology